Where do I go for help with my resume, interviewing skills, job search, and internship search? The answer is...Career Services!
Students in the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences can utilize any University Career Services office on the College Avenue or Busch Campuses. A career counselor also has office hours in Martin Hall on selected days of the week during the semesters.
Utilize University Career Services for a wide range of career-related services.
Counseling and Information Services
- Individual career counseling appointments
- Career assessments (interests, skills, values, personality)
- Career planning & job search seminars
- Career panels
- Career resource library and computer labs
- Resume tutorials and critiques
- Drop-in resume critique hours
- Mock interview sessions
- Free "Career Services Guide"
Employment and Networking Services
- CareerKnight—on-campus interviewing, full-time job postings, internship postings
- Career days and e-fairs
- Alumni Career Network
- Networking socials
- Employer information sessions